Etiquette Rules You Should Never Break When Being a Guest in Someone’s Home
You don't want to get a reputation as being a rude guest, because then people will stop inviting you to their parties. Unless you find those parties boring and awkward, then this is more like a how-to guide.
A new survey found the rudest things you can do when you're a guest in someone's house. Check 'em out:
- Messing around on your phone.
- Asking for the WiFi password.
- Wearing shoes on the carpet without asking first.
- Looking in the bedrooms without permission.
- Looking in their fridge.
- Showing up empty handed.
- Helping yourself to food without asking.
- Putting your feet on the furniture.
- Turning down food when they offer it.
- Bringing your dog along without asking first.
Read more at Daily Mail.