Enthusiasts Rank America’s Best Craft Beers
Finally I can feel like one of the cool kids because I've drank a majority of the beers that made the list of the top craft beers in America. I'm basically a beer snob now.
Two Hearted Ale from Bell's in Comstock, Michigan took the top spot again. Members of the American Homebrewers Association voted on the best beers and tens of thousands responded.
Here's what they decided are the top ten beers:
- Bell's Two Hearted Ale
- Russian River Brewing Co. Pliny the Elder
- The Alchemist Brewery Heady Topper
- Bell's Hopslam Ale
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. Pale Ale
- Founders Brewing Co. Kentucky Breakfast Stout
- Three Floyds Brewing Co. Zombie Dust
- Founders Brewing Co. Breakfast Stout
- WeldWerks Brewing Juicy Bits
- Founders Brewing Co. All Day IPA
Read more at Business Insider.