Eight Ways to Spot a Lousy Hotel When Booking Online
Here are eight tips to remember for the next time you're booking a hotel online. They're all signs the place might be worse than it looks.
- The photos are artsy or distorted.
- Or the photos are way too good.
- The website is straight outta the ’90s.
- Google Maps reveals the TRUTH.
- The reviews are really bad.
- The manager responds negatively to online reviews.
- It’s listed on the Bed Bug Registry.
- The website reflects the location and not the lodging itself.