Dog Owners Post About Their Pet Six Times a Week
Normally I'd make fun of people who obsessively post pictures of their dogs on social media, but Facebook and Twitter have become so brutal and soul-sucking at this point, I wish people would post more pet photos, not less.
According to a new study, the average dog owner posts a picture of their dog or talks about them on social media six times a week.
Here are five more stats from the survey on dog obsession:
- One out of every five pictures dog owners take includes their dog.
- 14% have Skyped or Facetimed with their dog while they were away.
- 32% have a security camera at home they use to check on their dog.
- 11% have created a social media account for their dog.
- 42% have their dog as the photo on their phone home screen or their computer desktop.
Read more at Yahoo! Finance.