Does Your Band Wanna Open Up For Robby Krieger or Sublime?
The Muddy Fest is coming to Centennial Park in Davenport June 16-18 this year. Sublime with Rome will be a highlight for sure! Robby Krieger of the Doors is going to be great too!
Are you a Vendor? We still have a few open spots left. Be part of the #1 Summer Festival! Check out this lineup with...
Here's some information pulled from TheMuddyFest.com...
Battle Of the Band Information
- Band’s are competing for three performance slots at the festival
- Band’s will be scored based on crowd voting as well as judges’ scores
- The first place winner of each night will be guaranteed a slot at the festival
- Second place on Friday will be put into a standby situation. On Saturday night the second place band’s score will be compared with the Friday night second place finisher’s score. The higher of the two scores will be awarded the third and final slot at the festival
- Starting May 17 the three winning bands will be highlighted on the festival website and social media. Online voting will start at that time and run through Wednesday, May 31.
- The band with the most online votes will be awarded the opening slot on Saturday, June 17 immediately prior to Sublime with Rome
- The other two bands will be scheduled into the lineup at the discretion of the festival for either Friday or Saturday
Both BOB shows will start at 7pm with 4 bands at each show.
Each band will perform a 40 minute set with 20 minute changeovers.
7pm- Band 1
8:00- Band 2
9:00- band 3
10:00- band 4
10:45- announce results
Poopy’s, SATURDAY, MAY 13
Address: 1030 Viaduct Rd, Savanna, IL 61074
Harley Corin’s, FRIDAY, MAY 12-
Address: 1708 State St, Bettendorf, IA 52722
- Bands must be available for either Friday, May 12th and/or Saturday, May 13th for Battle of the Bands
- Bands must be available to perform at The Muddy Fest on Friday, June 16th and Saturday, June 17th.
- Bands must prepare a 40 minute set. This is a hard finish time. Bands may be disqualified by not following set time criteria.
- Covers and original music are both acceptable. The Muddy Fest is a music festival and motorcycle rally. Bands will be selected for the Battle of the Bands based upon their music style and general fit with the festival. Rock, blues, southern rock, roots and country rock are examples of (but not limited to) music styles that are acceptable.
- Backline drumkit and Bass rig will be provided for ease of changeovers. Drummers are required to bring their own snare and brass. Shells and stands will be provided as a typical 5 piece kit.
- All scores and battle of the bands results are final. The Muddy Fest reserves the right to modify the competition and rules at any time at their discretion.
- While this is a competition, the music community should always be supportive of each other and the scene. Any artists found to be derogatory towards any other artists during the competition or on any media platform will be immediately disqualified at the discretion of The Muddy Fest.
Band submissions will start on Wednesday, April 19th
Submissions will close on Friday, April 28th
Bands selected for Battle of the Bands will be notified by May 1st