Do You Shower Like Normal People?
Do you shower like other people? You probably assume you do, but you don't actually know. A new survey tried to figure out exactly what the average person does in the shower.
Check it out:
- 79% of people stand, but 6% shower sitting down. The other 15% stand most of the time, but sit to shave their legs.
- 68% face away from the shower head, 32% stand toward it.
- 55% make the water as hot as possible, 45% keep it warm but not hot.
- Only 31% wash their hair with shampoo every day. 54% do it a few times a week, 12% do it once a week or less, and 1% never do.
- 81% of people always wash their hair first, then their body.
- 76% always use conditioner after they shampoo. 8% never use it.
- Believe it or not, 72% of people say they pee in the shower.
Read more at Buzzfeed.