Do You Do Everyday Things Like a Normal Person?
It's time to find out if you've been doing very basic things in a strange way without even realizing it. Buzzfeed just put out a quiz to find out how "normal" people do some basic, everyday things.
Here's what they found:
- 48% of people sit on public toilet seats. 27% squat or hover over them, and 25% use a seat cover or put down a layer of toilet paper.
- You know how your earbuds say "L" and "R"? 91% of people follow that and put the corresponding bud in the correct ear.
- 79% of people cut their sandwiches diagonally. Only 21% cut them down the middle.
- Only 42% of people shower in the morning, the other 58% shower at night.
- 97% of people wear their watch with the face on the outside of their wrist. 3% have the face on the inside.
- 5% of people eat pizza by starting with the crust.
Read more at Buzzfeed.