Borrowers Would Rather Cut Off a Pinky, Take a Punch From Mike Tyson to Dump Student Loans
I know having student loans hanging over you is a huge burden, but I didn't realize they were making people this crazy.
A new survey asked about 500 people with an average of $31,762 in student loans what extreme things they'd do to get rid of them. Here are six of the most absurd answers.
- 57% would take a punch from Mike Tyson.
- 40% would shave a year off their life.
- 21% would wear the same outfit every day for the rest of their life.
- 7% would cut off their pinky finger.
- 5% would move to Syria.
- 4% would contract a random STD for life.
Read more at UPI.