Articles of Clothing That Every Grown Man Should Purge From Their Closet
According to a new list online, here are things grown men should never wear. Most guys have at least one of these in their closet.
Here's the list from Business Insider:
- Anything with flames on it.
- Really wide ties. They haven't been fashionable since the mid-'90s. Thinner ties are more in fashion now.
- Tie-dye shirts.
- Cargo pants or shorts. Which is debatable, since a lot of guys still wear them.
- Jeans with a ton of embroidery on the back.
- Belts with metal studs. They're for angry teenagers and punk rockers, sorry.
- Shirts you'd only wear to a club. If you're a grown man, your regular dress shirts should be good enough to go out in.
- Fedoras. Only skinny hipsters can pull it off.
- Wearing sandals all the time. Adidas flip flops, Tevas, it doesn't matter.
- Anything with a huge Abercrombie & Fitch logo on it. You shouldn't still be dressing like you did in 1998.