April Fools Pranks For Couples to Use
Here's a list for you to use if you plan on pulling an April Fools' Day prank on your boyfriend or girlfriend. Just a heads up, some of these may cause a break-up.
- "My parents are coming to stay with us for a month!" How does he really feel about mom and dad? Now you'll know! In fact, don't let him in on the joke until 11:59 pm!
- Creating a crying, screaming scene in front of his friends after accusing him of thinking you're fat. This is fun for the whole gang! Your guy and his friends get to see what a great sense of humor you have and how you like to include the whole crew on the joke.
- Get his boss to pretend to fire him. "Don't worry, honey, there's always unemployment!"
- Put a picture of one of those age projection simulations on his bathroom mirror in the morning. Make sure to enter extreme lifestyle choices like excessive tanning, drinking, smoking, eating to create a severely haggard and aged image. He should learn to be less vain!
- Show him a picture of a sickly, disabled animal and announce you've adopted it. Run through the medication/physical therapy schedule with him and watch him turn white. Then watch him turn red as guilty relief washes over him when you tell him April Fool's!
- Leave a bunch of XXXL condoms around for him to find. Reassure them that they're not for him, just leftover from an old boyfriend. Then present him with "normal" sized condoms for his use.
- Tell him you lost your engagement ring. Especially if it's an heirloom; fun for the whole family!
- Make an utterly disgusting meal for him, his mom, best bud, et cetera. It's the thought that counts, right?
- Tell him you cheated on him. With someone completely ridiculous, like your landlord or your gay best friend.