America’s Most Trusted Airline, Car, Fast Food, Toilet Paper, and More
"Reader's Digest" does an annual survey on America's most trusted brands. Apparently people fill it out when they're not busy reading hilarious "Reader's Digest" features like "Humor in Uniform," and "Laughter... The Best Medicine."
Anyway, here are America's most trusted brands:
- Airline: Southwest
- Domestic car: Ford. The most trusted foreign car was Toyota.
- Car insurance: State Farm
- Computer: A tie between Dell and HP
- Fast food: McDonald's
- Big box retail store: Walmart
- Laundry detergent: Tide
- Shampoo/conditioner: Pantene
- Toothpaste: Crest
- Toilet Paper: Charmin