A $139 Million House Just Went on the Market, What Do You Get For That Kind of Money?
The most expensive house that's ever been listed in the U.S. just hit the market. So if you've got $139 million sitting in the bank and you don't know what to do with it, maybe this is the house for you.
The house is in Hillsboro Beach, Florida, in an area called "Millionaires Row." It's not even totally built yet and won't be done until next year. It costs $139 million, and for that money, it'd better be amazing. Here's what you get:
- A 60,000-square-foot house on four acres with six fountains.
- 11 bedrooms and 17 bathrooms.
- 465 feet of private beach on the Atlantic Ocean.
- A dock capable of handling a yacht up to 185 feet long.
- Four Jacuzzis, an indoor spa, and massage rooms.
- An underground garage that can handle 30 cars.
- An 18-seat IMAX theater.
- And a 4,500-square-foot infinity pool with a waterslide and waterfall.