2018’s Dumbest Things People Have Done in Job Interviews
CareerBuilder just put out its annual list of the dumbest things people have done in job interviews. There are some real winners this year. By winners, I mean losers.
Here are the top 10:
- Someone asked for a cocktail during their interview.
- A job candidate asked if they could taste the interviewer's coffee.
- Someone tried to bribe their interviewer by giving them pumpkins, claimed they transfer good energy.
- A guy pulled his keys out of his pocket along with a bag of drugs.
- Someone showed up for their interview wearing slippers.
- For the first five minutes, a guy just leaned forward with his head down.
- A job candidate spent a large portion of their interview quoting Dwight D. Eisenhower. It didn't apply to the job in any way.
- Someone broke out into a song during their interview for no reason.
- A job candidate didn't have the right skills, but said it was okay because their personal philosophy is, "Fake it 'til you make it."
- Someone showed up to their interview in a full Darth Vader costume.
Read more at CareerBuilder.